Saturday 22 August 2009

Oh I wonder yes I wonder if the Jossman made a blunder

"How would you like to be me - on M1153, sitting on a rock
with sun burnt .... and a mermaid on your knee?"



There was a little song in the Royal Navy that sometimes we would sing in the pubs and bars around the world when in a melancholy mood.

The song is about a three badge (good conduct) rating who, at the end of his ships commission, which is flying a paid off pennant, has received his new posting(draft chit) to probably the last place on earth he wanted to be sent to. It goes something like this. I cant recall where the tune came from.

Oh, I wonder yes I wonder,
If the Jossman made a blunder,
When he made this draft chit out for me.

Now I've been a barrack stanchion,
and I have lived in Jagger Mansion
And I always said Good Morning to the Chief.

"Good Morning Chief"

Now I love my Tiddly Oggie
And I love my Friggy Duff
And I always said Good Morning to the Chief.

"Good Morning Chief"

Oh, I wonder yes I wonder,
If the Jossman made a blunder,
When he made this draft chit out for me.


And what made me start wondering at 05:30 in the morning when I should be writing about the speech givers at the RWB or my interpretation of Our Chairman's Speech?

Well it was reading the details about The New Party that I had gone to from a link provided by the Deputy Leader of the British National Party, Simon Darby.

Now I said after the Red, White and Blue that my writing would become more outspoken and aggressive and that does not just apply to The Establishment parties. If the British National Party drops the ball and it cannot be sorted in private, then I will go public.

Yesterday we had Simon's site advertising Oswald Mosley, the day before it was George Lincoln Rockwell. I dread to think whose T-Shirt we will be advised to buy tomorrow.

Oh, I wonder yes I wonder,
If the Jossman made a blunder,
When he made this draft chit out for me.

Thank God, I have no political ambitions or need for a job within the Party.

Tomorrow I intend to continue writing about the people I met at the RWB and linking to sites where other people have posted their opinions of these people.

.