Sunday 30 August 2009

Liars, Buggers and Thieves

Where have they all gone?

Visiting one of our sister sites, The Liars, Buggers and Thieves blog, I noticed that I had not updated it for several months.

Now it used to be that my search engines regularly popped up a message notifying me that yet another councillor of the Lib/Lab/con alliance had either been arrested for some crime or other. These days I am getting nothing about them.

Well I totally refuse to believe that all the crooks, corrupters and perverts in the Establishment parties have turned over a new leaf and are now role models for the rest of us.

I suspect that the communist controlled NUJ have been instructed not to report on their misdeeds or not allowing the information to be fed into search engines by excluding key words. Easily done.

So if anyone has any information on crooked councillors could they please email links to the stories to voteforbnp at hotmail.co.uk.

Thank you.

.
Technorati Tags: ,