Monday 24 August 2009

But that was Yesterday and Yesterdays gone


Hmm. That is the trouble with having an head like a shed full of toys and memories.

You start off writing a serious article about the recently announced Prospective Parliamentary BNP Candidate for Aberavon and you post a youtube video of a song that should have been long forgotten.

Anyhow I liked it and so I thought some of our older readers might like to be reminded of it.

What prompted me to think of it? I have no idea.

So who is the PPC for Aberavon? I am afraid you will have to wait for another few minutes to find out. Meanwhile enjoy a little bit of musical history.

Normal service will now be resumed.

By the way I have disabled comments on three articles posted last night. That was yesterday and yesterdays gone. We in the BNP move on.


.