Sunday 28 June 2009

The Relentless Slither of Islam.

click for bigger picture

By the informer.

I feel that I have just been raped.

My body has been Invaded and forever infected. I do not quite know what to do.

Earlier I bought 3 packets of sweets in a local store.
I succumbed to this because they only cost £1 for 3.
Than all of a sudden I felt quite strange and bloated.

I read the ingredients several times, only to notice familiar ingredients plus 5 ‘E’ number colours.

It must have been something else, I am used to eating American Hard Gums, although never from Ireland as far as I know. Surely that could not be the reason.

And blow me down with a feather, I saw it. Printed in tiny letters was the word ‘HALAL’
The buggers are now attacking our children with sweets.

On the face of it this may seem humorous.

But my friends it certainly is not.

They know what they are doing. Exactly what they are doing.

The invaders are attacking us with their food, by getting us used to it.

What the hell is in it, or what have they done to it or Prayed over it to make it HALAL

For years we have been bamboozled into eating curry in ‘Indian’ restaurants where everyone concerned from owners to staff are from Pakistan or more likely Bangladesh. There is absolutely NOTHING Indian about them at all.

Incidentally I now refuse to have anything at all to do with them.

As an aside, what on earth are an Irish company doing here.
Is there such a huge market in Ireland for these goods?
Or is the demand so great here that they are filling a void.

In my village there is not one Muslim family or child as far as I know.
So why are they being stocked? Later I shall ask the proprietor.

If he does not answer satisfactorily he shall lose my considerable business and I shall tell him so.
If he would rather insult me with what he sells then it is his loss.

I will not put one penny in the pocket of those who wish to see me dead.

I shall also write to the papers.

I am also going to email the address on the packet above. Please do the same, but you must remember who we represent.

sweeneysales@eircom.net

I suggest that anyone who feels the same take the appropriate action.

We must fight back, and the best way is through their pockets.

Do not buy their goods or services.

Without our money to send over to further the hate that their countries exude they will have no reason to remain here.