Friday 2 May 2008

Thank you


I have copied the following from the British National Party site. I thought it - thoughtful.

THANK YOU
To all those brave men and women who in spite of insult and abuse, stood up and offered themselves for election as a BNP candidate

THANK YOU
To all of those who gave up their time to pound the streets, in wind, ,and sun, knocking on doors, explaining the facts about the BNP, handing out election literature, and the myriad other tasks that an election campaign entails

THANK YOU
To all the back-room officials and volunteers who organised and coordinated the campaign

THANK YOU
To all who dug deeply into their pockets to make the campaign possible in the first place a very big

THANK YOU
And above all, to each and every one of you who put your country and its future first, and cast your vote for the BNP candidate yesterday

THANK YOU!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a thank you to you as well mate!

Anonymous said...

May I add my thanks as well GA?

Feeling a bit out of it as I'm currenty "on leave" abroad but my gratitude -and heart - is with you all at this fantastic time.

Me thinks I got another convert to our ranks making 5 this week alone so I'm stil doing my little bit.

Brilliant day.

Reconquista.