Thursday 25 January 2007

The Press - The Tools of the Fools

I read the papers daily, all of them. The good, the bad and the ugly. Yes. Even the Gruniard. One thing, I will not do though is actually buy one. I read them all on the internet and in order to circumvent their advertisers, I have disabled their pop ups and edited my windows "host" file so that I do not even see their adverts.

When the papers I bought started to attack and lie about the B.N.P., I wrote to them and informed them why I would no longer purchase their rags which had discarded the freedom of the press and now just existed to be a tool of the establishment in return for tax concessions. How many replied? Why none of course.

Yes - I know we like to do the crossword on our daily commutes but buy a book or magazine, cancel your daily subscription to these enemies of the people, write to the them and tell them why and feel that you have struck another small blow in the battle to reclaim our land. You can read the paper on the internet when you get home.

No comments: